Feast, snooze and explore Melbourne Zoo after dark during this unique overnight Roar ‘n’ Snore camping experience. Male and boys event Friday 14th October 2022.
October 14, 2022
Somerville HQ to travel to Melbourne Zoo
Only 6 places available, this activity will run with 3 Male support worker assisting 6 Male participants
Dine at the zoo at our male Roar and Snore event, explore the Zoo after dark, and listen to wild animal stories from your hosts before settling into your tent for a night amongst the wildlife. Tents will comfortably sleep 2 clients with 1 support worker (you will need to bring your own sleeping bag).
Wake in the morning to the call of siamang gibbon & native bird songs. Enjoy some delicious breakfast before heading off for an exclusive AM guided tour.
You’re then free to spend the day exploring the rest of the Zoo!
Please note that this event is hosted by Melbourne Zoo and while our group attending on the evening will be all male the event is open to a maximum of 20 members of the general public. All participants in our group will be supported by male support workers on the night.
Itinerary day 1
- 5.00pm Meet at Somerville HQ and travel to Melbourne Zoo
- 6.30pm Arrive, meet your hosts and enjoy refreshments,
including a complimentary glass of sparkling or soft drink
- 7.30pm Dinner
- 8.30pm Night tour of the zoo
- 10.30pm Return to campsite for supper
- 11.00pm Bedtime
Itinerary day 2
- 7.00am Continental breakfast
- 7.40am Morning tour of the zoo
- 9.00am Check out and say goodbye to your hosts!
- We will enjoy the rest of the day at the zoo with lunch at the zoo included
- 5.00pm Arrival back at Somerville HQ